Rosé freezes over! Zero degrees outside in Idaho means we drink slushy version of the 2014 Locus Rosé
Need to rid of the holidays fatigue this coming weekend? We may have the solution.
It is the first weekend of the month and that means Locus Wines time at Barrique Wines (a retail wine shop and event space, owned by our distributor Barrique Imports), where we turn the place in to the Locus Wines tasting room for the weekend. This happens every first weekend of each month, by the way.
Stop by at the first tasting room session of 2016 and taste the entire Locus lineup, with winemaker Rich Burton on hand on Saturday. (Barrique Wines will continue pouring Locus Wines without the winemaker on Sunday. They still taste good, we promise).
On Saturday, we are pouring:
- 2014 Locus Sémillon, Dineen Vineyard (SPECIAL PRICE FOR THE WEEKEND – $14/bottle)
- 2014 Locus Rosé (a bone-dry Grenache/Mourvedre/Cinsault blend)
- 2014 Locus MODO Red (Merlot/Malbec blend… a new release winning hearts and minds around town. It is on the glass pour list in a few restaurants already)
- 2013 Locus Red (Syrah/Grenache blend)
- 2013 Locus Syrah, Keller Vineyard
- 2012 Locus Syrah, StoneTree Vineyard
As usual, we will have a few bites to accompany the wines.
Saturday, December 5th
Noon – 6:00 pm
1762 Airport Way S. Unit C
Seattle, WA 98134
(On Airport Way, just North of Holgate on the East side of the road… Coming from the north, look for a wine barrel and the long skinny LOCUS banner with the logo on West side of the road. If you go under Holgate overpass, you went to far.) Park on the East side of the street or the South side of the building. Enter the tasting room from Airport Way S entrance.
Want to Join Us?
Come on over. The tasting is free only on Saturday. Tasters must be 21 years and older.