The first weekend of the month means Locus Wines time at Barrique Wines (a retail wine shop and event space, owned by our distributor Barrique Imports), where we turn the place in to the Locus Wines tasting room. This happens every first weekend of each month, by the way.
As usual, we will have small bites to accompany the wines. Stop by and taste the Locus lineup. Specifically,
- 2015 Locus Sémillon, Dineen Vineyard (a crisp, dry white)
- 2015 Locus Rosé (a bone-dry Grenache/Mourvedre/Cinsault blend)
- 2014 Locus MODO Red (Merlot/Malbec blend)
- 2013 Locus Red (Syrah/Grenache blend, 91 points, Wine Spectator and GOLD in San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition)
- 2012 Locus Syrah, StoneTree Vineyard (90 points, Wine Enthusiast)
- 2013 Locus Syrah, Keller Vineyard
Saturday, June 4th
Noon – 6:00 pm
1762 Airport Way S. Unit C
Seattle, WA 98134
(On Airport Way, just North of Holgate on the East side of the road… Coming from the north, look for a wine barrel and the long skinny LOCUS banner with the logo on West side of the road. If you go under Holgate overpass, you went to far.) Park on the East side of the street or the South side of the building. Enter the tasting room from Airport Way S entrance. No banner on Sunday.
Want to Join Us?
Come on over. The tasting is free only on Saturday. Tasters must be 21 years and older.