Were you unable to make it to the summer party at the winery few weekends ago? If you were there, would you like to sample the wines one more time? Well, you get another chance at it this coming Saturday, July 30th in Madrona.
Madrona Wine Merchants will host Locus Wines at a free tasting event Saturday, July 30th, from 2-4 PM. Jim and Mark, the co-proprietors of the neighborhood wine shop Madrona Wine Merchants, have supported Locus Wines from day 1. In fact, the first ever public tasting for Locus Wines was held at Madrona Wine Merchants.
Almost all Locus Wines lineup will be on display along with the winemaker Rich Burton. Specifically, Rich will pour:
- 2015 Locus Rosé (Mourvedre, Grenache and Cinsault), Yakima Valley
- 2015 Locus Sèmillon, Dineen Vineyard, Rattlesnake Hills
- 2014 Locus Modo Red, Columbia Valley
- 2013 Locus Rhône Blend Red Wine (Syrah/Grenache), Yakima Valley
- 2013 Locus Syrah, Keller Vineyards, Naches Heights
Saturday, July 30th
1127 34th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98122
(34th Ave and Union)
No tasting fee
Want to Join Us?
Show up or visit the Madrona Wine Merchants website or their Facebook page for more details.