- Everyone’s favorite beer house in the Central District, Chuck’s Hop Shop is offering the Locus Rosé on tap for those who find none of the 47 beers on tap appealing
- Bounty Kitchen in Queen Anne is carrying the 2015 Locus Sud
- Collections Café at the Chihuly Gardens is carrying the Locus Rosé
- Fresh Fish Company on Northwest 80th has Locus Rosé on the shelves
- Tom Douglas’ Home Remedy is carrying the Locus Rosé
- Left Bank Wine in South Park is pouring the Locus Rosé
- Metropolitan Market in Sandpoint has both the Locus Rosé and Locus Modo White
Some rumors are true apparently. Eyewitness reports indicate that there is still a case of 2013 Locus Dineen Vineyard Semillon at the Metropolitan Market Sandpoint location (at 5250 40th Ave Ne, Seattle, WA 98105). The Semillon is reportedly sold out at our distributors and even at the winery, we have about a case left. So, if you see them in stores, please let us know and we can tell our friends and fans looking for more Semillon where to go.