Mainstay is a nationally accredited employment, job development, job support and training organization with an express goal to assist and support people with disabilities in reaching financial and personal independence by gaining employment in the competitive workplace. Mainstay believes in access to services free from discrimination of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, HIV/AIDS status, creed, national origin, age, disability of any kind, marital status or veteran status.
The Mainstay wine and food pairing event will take place at the Seattle Culinary Academy, under the supervision of Chef Mike Jordan. You can view the event flyer here.
2014 Locus Rosé and 2014 Locus Semillon will be on hand for the pairings as will the Locus Wines general manager, Ton Yazici to pour Locus and other wines. Here is what you can expect:
- Basil Corn Cake with Goat Cheese Mousse and House-made Preserves
- Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp with Spicy Pickled Pepper Aioli
- Oysters on the Half Shell with Mignonette
- Leek and Potato Torte with Sage Chantilly
- Beef Tartar on White Cheddar Grits Cade with Fire Roasted Tomato Compote
- Smoked Duck, Andouille and Mushroom Gumbo with Steamed Rice and Shaved Green Onion
- Chef’s Selected Desserts
Saturday, May 30th
4 – 7 PM
Seattle Culinary Academy
1701 Broadway, Seattle, WA 98122
$75 per person