After the Seattle winter we’ve had, it’s time we all had a bit of rosé and some sun. We can guarantee the rosé, not sure about the sun though. Come join us on Saturday, April 27th from 2-6PM as we introduce the world to four new wines:
- 2018 Locus 7 Mile Rosé
- 2018 Locus Garage Series Rosé of Cinsault
- 2018 Locus Naches Heights Sauvignon Blanc
- 2016 Locus Sagemoor Barbera
This will be the biggest, release-iest party in Locus history! As always, we will also pour some of our other current releases:
- 2015 Locus Red
- 2015 Locus Keller Syrah
- 2015 Locus Nord
Our resident culinarian, Ton Yazici will pair each wine with a spring-inspired culinary treats.
A few other items to note for the release event:
- There is a $5 tasting fee per person, refunded with any purchase. Socius Wine Club members always have the tasting fee waived. So do culinary arts students and trade!
- No one under 21 allowed. Our dog might eat the small humans.
To ensure that the event stays comfortable and safe for all (and that we have enough wine for all guests), limit sampling of wines to a single pour during the event.
- Socius Club members: To allow you to get a jump-start on the tasting before the crowds arrive, we’ll open the doors at 1:30 exclusively for you.
WHEN: Saturday, April 27th from 2-6PM
WHERE: 1515 Madrona Dr, Seattle 98122