- Everyone’s favorite beer house in the Central District, Chuck’s Hop Shop is offering the Locus Rosé on tap for those who find none of the 47 beers on tap appealing
- Bounty Kitchen in Queen Anne is carrying the 2015 Locus Sud
- Collections Café at the Chihuly Gardens is carrying the Locus Rosé
- Fresh Fish Company on Northwest 80th has Locus Rosé on the shelves
- Tom Douglas’ Home Remedy is carrying the Locus Rosé
- Left Bank Wine in South Park is pouring the Locus Rosé
- Metropolitan Market in Sandpoint has both the Locus Rosé and Locus Modo White
It’s Cinco de Mayo. It is the official opening day of boating season. Many reasons to celebrate. To that end, Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham, WA will host their second annual “Spring Fling” Wine Social at the Lighthouse Grill and Water Front Terrace on Saturday, May 5th from 5pm-8pm with special VIP access from 4pm-5pm. The Hotel Bellwether Spring Fling is a premier wine & food event showcasing 25+ wineries from around the world, with a spotlight on the Pacific Northwest. The event is $55 per person ($75 per person for VIP access). You can find more details on Hotel Bellwether website.
Locus Wines will showcase 2017 Locus Rosé (recently the winner of Gold medal at the 2018 Seattle Wine Awards), 2016 Locus Modo White and 2016 Locus Modo Red at the event. Not just showcase but sell at the event too. Come say hi to winemaker Rich Burton who will be on hand to pour the wines.