- Locus Wines, Rosé, Yakima Valley, WA 2016 ~ Passed Appetizers
- Locus Wines, Sémillion, Dineen Vineyard, Rattlesnake Hills, WA 2016 ~ Rattlesnake Ravioli, Humboldt Fog, Prickly Pear Beurre Blanc
- Locus Wines “Modo White Wine” Columbia Valley, WA 2017 ~ Hibiscus Wrapped Melon, Micro Greens, Crispy Prosciutto, Citrus Herb Vinaigrette
- Locus Wines “Modo Red Wine” Columbia Valley, WA 2016 ~ Quail Breast Pistachio Pesto, Pink Pearl Apple Butter
- Locus Wines Red, Rhone Style Red, Yakima, WA 2014 ~ Gold Label Snake River Farms® American Wagyu Beef, Morel Mushrooms, Truffled Sunchoke, Spring Pea, Fleur De Sel
- Locus Wines, Barbera, Sagemoor Vineyard, Columbia Valley WA, 2016 ~
Lavender Honey Cake, Brown Butter Gelato
The cost of the dinner is $90 plus tax, plus a 20% gratuity. Since space is limited, reservations are required. To reserve your spot, call 208-938-1900 or visit Bella Aquila website. There is also more information on the event on Bella Aquila’s Facebook page.
Rich will be on hand to introduce the wines and answer any questions. With or without the talk track though, it looks like it will be one helluva dinner.