You missed the Summer Release last weekend? Don’t worry. There is always something going on somewhere around Seattle metro. In a pinch, you can rush to the Tasting Room in Post Alley downtown Seattle that has all Locus Wines by the glass, daily year round. Most of the events materialize with fairly short notice so check back here often to see what’s what. Here is a snapshot though:
- Compass Wines Locus Tasting, Anacortes, WA, July 26th, 2017, 4-6PM
Winemaker Rich Burton visits Compass Wines in Anacortes, a long time supporter of the wines near the islands, to pour the crop of newer Locus Wines.
- Winemaker’s Night at the Tasting Room, Seattle, WA. July 27th, 2017, 7-9PM
Rich Burton will be present to pour the wines and chat with tasters at the Tasting Room in post alley. Tasters pay for flights or for glasses of the wines.
- Locus Fall Party, Seattle, WA, November 11th, 2017, 2-6PM
Annual Fall party in Madrona neighborhood. Free of charge tasting and food pairings.
- Socius Locus Wine Club Event, Seattle, WA, February 24th, 2017, TBD
Wine club members sit down, relax, hang out, drink and be merry at the Madrona location of the winery, without the crowds of tasting parties and with food and wine service at their tables. This event is by invitation only. Wine club membership required.
- Locus Spring Party, Seattle, WA, April 21st, 2017, 2-6PM
Annual Spring party in Madrona neighborhood. Free of charge tasting and food pairings.
- Socius Locus Wine Club Event: Red Wine Blending Party, Seattle, WA, June 11th, 2017, 7-10PM
Wine club members try barrel samples to come up with compelling red wine blends for the 2017 fruit. Winners get prizes. As always, delicious bites available for the participants. This event is by invitation only. Wine club membership required.
- Locus Summer Party, Seattle, WA, July 28th, 2018, 3-7PM
Annual summer party in Madrona neighborhood. Free of charge tasting and food pairings.