Sunshine and Sémillon…. Finally, summer is here. So is the 2016 Locus Sémillon.
Please join us to celebrate the arrival of our annual single vineyard white. We will pour the new 2016 release alongside the 2015 version (it’s always fun to compare) and we may even have a few bottles of the older vintage to sell to wine club members, too. We are also going to preview the 2015 Locus Nord, the older and slightly more serious cousin to the bright and happy Sud. If you like it, you can purchase futures at a great discount to pick up in November. As always, we’ll be pouring through most of our current releases (and, most likely, a surprise wine) and pairing everything with delicious bites from Ton’s catering company, ESCA.
RSVP on Facebook (if replying for multiple guests email us at email@example.com).
Invite others. The more the merrier!
RSVP on Facebook or send us an email if you replying for multiple guests (firstname.lastname@example.org). There are no fees for this kid-free tasting. We define kids as those under 18 and those who act like kids. We only serve wine to adults 21 and older years of age.
- When? Saturday, July 15th, 3-7PM
- Where? 1515 Madrona Drive, Seattle, WA 98122
- How to RSVP? Facebook or if replying for multiple participants, email us at email@example.com
- How much? Tasting is free. We can only serve adults 21 years and older.
- Kids? No. This event is not suitable for kids due to adult content, strong language, sharp corners and strategically-placed booby traps specifically designed to ward off people under 17.
- To see pictures from previous events like this one, visit The Gallery page.