Locus Wines are infiltrating Costco locations in waves, starting this weekend at Tukwila SouthCenter Costco and then expanding in the metropolitan Seattle area stores. Specifically, Costco is going to carry the 2015 Locus Sémillon from Dineen Vineyard and the 2014 Locus Modo Red, a Merlot/Malbec blend.
To promote the new relationship, we (Locus folks and Barrique Imports crew in collaboration) are spending time at the various Costcos every Friday and Saturday to promote the wines, from 10AM to 6PM.
Yesterday, Rich and Barrique’s own Adrienne were on hand in Tukwila. Today, Barrique folks are going to continue the promotion. Barrique folks are going to continue with the presentations in Aurora location next weekend. Locus crew takes over Kirkland over the 2nd and 3rd of September. Please come and see us if you are in the neighborhood.
Here is the schedule for Costco presentations (not tastings):
- August 19th, 10AM-6PM – Tukwila Costco
- August 20th, 10AM-6PM – Tukwila Costco
- August 26th, 10AM-6PM – Aurora Village Costco
- August 27th, 10AM-6PM – Aurora Village Costco
- September 2nd, 10AM-6PM – Kirkland Costco
- September 3rd, 10AM-6PM – Kirkland Costco
Will Locus Wines sell at all Costcos? To be determined.